Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10, 2008 continued.

Well, it's that time of night where I can't sleep, nothing good is on t.v, and the mommytime is asleep. Lol. I don't really know what to say, but I have nothing better to do. I cleaned house all day, and I have gotten a couple loads of laundry done, and I will finish the rest tomorrow. I got all the glittery christmas cards in the mail, lol, and from where I was working on them, I am all glittery. Maybe I should hit the party scene, haha. I would fit in with all this glitter. Matt will be home around 5-6 on friday. His best friend Brandon is spending the night with him in Louisville tonight. Lmao. Brandon is on his way in from Chicago where his grandmothers funeral was held on Monday. He is being transfered from the naval base in Conneticut to Guam. So, he is on leave. The good thing is Matt and he will get to visit, the bad news is it cuts into my sex life, haha. Gotta be extra quiet when guests are here. Lmao. I have to share my next few weekends with Matt with Brandon. I don't mind though, because Brandon only comes in about once a year. We are also supposed to meet up with Matt's uncle who is in town from Orlando either friday night or saturday, then saturday we have a christmas get together at his moms house for extended family, then the same thing on sunday with my family. The sucky thing is Matt won't be able to go to my family's because he will be on the road to Arkansas. So, I have a busy, busy weekend ahead of me. I feel slightly depressed, and I am not sure why. I always get over it in a day or two, though. It just really sucks at night, thats when I am most likely to feel down, and I hate feeling that way. Although not every night is hard. It comes and it goes. I am getting much more used to him being gone at night, although after 10 months you would expect me to! I just gotta take it a day at a time, and we will get through it. I guess I am going to try and go to sleep now, lol. Yeah, right. I wish I could. Anyway, that is enough griping for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment