So, I guess I now have a blog. I am not really sure what to do with it, so I am going to treat it as a journal of some kind.
Today I have a lot of cleaning to do, I was seriously slacking the last couple days. It is rainy, dreary, and cold so I would rather curl up in bed with a good book. I should take the kids to storytime at the library today, but I have too much to do, plus I have to run errands this afternoon, so I don't want to be out in this mess anymore than I have too. I am enjoying some aromatic, delicious coffee, then I need to get my butt in gear and get to work.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get to work lady.
ReplyDeleteLOL seeing how this works. and so far I like this so much better then facebook and my space, which as of today I cancelled both.